Confidentiality declaration pursuant to "Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003":
- INAUDI CLEMENTE & C. srl does not gather personal information regarding any individual unless such information is supplied spontaneously by the person concerned in order to use the services offered on the website. This information may derive from registration required for protected areas of the website, from services for which a subscription is required, from the registration procedure necessary to access the services of our "Online Store", as well as from suggestions or from participation in surveys and votes. This information does not include data considered sensitive under the terms of the Privacy Law.
- The only personal data controller is INAUDI CLEMENTE & C. srl.
- INAUDI CLEMENTE & C. srl guarantees that your personal data will be treated, stored and processed using automated and non-automated means, and that it may be supplied, also by automated means, to companies connected and/or affiliated to INAUDI CLEMENTE & C. srl, exclusively for the reasons listed below:
- acceptance of purchase offers, execution and dispatch of orders, customer service (administration, accounting, contract management, orders, invoicing, credit collection) and in general anything else required for acceptance of purchase offers and the execution of the contract, including relevant telephone calls, review and storage of historical data and pre-contractual information.
- notification of personal data to accountancy practices that manage our accounts, and to credit collection agencies in order to recover any amounts due where necessary
marketing and telesales, advertising and promotional offers, statistical analysis, surveys, including telephone surveys to gauge customer satisfaction. The CUSTOMER may refuse to authorise the use of his/her personal data for these immediately foregoing reasons, by writing to email@example.com.
- INAUDI CLEMENTE & C. srl reserves the right to carry out statistical analysis regarding the behaviour and preferences of the user, in order to assess his/her level of interest in each individual area of the website.
The CUSTOMER may exercise his/her rights as per article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 concerning access to, correction, verification, removal, updating of and additions to his/her data, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if data is removed it will no longer be possible to use the services requested upon registration.
- Supply of data is mandatory because it is necessary to assess and accept the purchase offer put forward by the CUSTOMER and to execute the relevant contract. Therefore, refusal to supply data on the part of a CUSTOMER who makes such an offer to INAUDI CLEMENTE & C. srl will render the purchase offer or the related service invalid and/or ineffective.
- INAUDI CLEMENTE & C. srl is free to use the information in its possession should it, in good faith, consider such use necessary in order to:
- comply with legal requirements
- conform to a legal measure, including court orders or orders from any other competent authorities
- defend its own rights pursuant to these general conditions of sale
- defend itself from charges from third parties who claim such content violates their rights
- defend the interests of INAUDI CLEMENTE & C. srl or of third parties.
- INAUDI CLEMENTE & C. srl may occasionally authorise other companies to offer, through its websites, subscriptions or services that require further registration. In such cases INAUDI CLEMENTE & C. srl may not be held responsible for the actions or the policies undertaken by these other companies, and therefore invites users to pay careful attention to the conditions set for registration.
- Non-personal information and data may be collected automatically through the normal operations of the servers used by INAUDI CLEMENTE & C. srl, or through the use of "cookies" (small fragments of text used to recognise frequent visitors, make it easier for them to access and use the website and register their behaviour in order to draw up statistics to improve content). Cookies do not enter into the system of visitors and cannot damage their files. Most browsers has a procedure that makes it possible to prevent information being gathered using cookies. Visitors should be advised, however, that cookies are essential for the use of a number of specific services offered on our website.
- The CUSTOMER declares, under his/her own responsibility, that he/she has been given adequate information, via this website, regarding the following: the way in which and the reasons for which his/her personal data may be processed; how these details are supplied and the consequences deriving from refusal to provide them; the categories of subjects to whom the data may be notified; the name of the data controller and the existence and extension of the rights provided for under article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. The CUSTOMER gives his/her express consent for the treatment and potential notification of his/her personal data.